Sunday, June 6, 2010

Who Says Love Can't Be Bought?

A good bartender should hear everything behind his bar both good and bad. Thank goodness for alcohol's ability to help forget even the most sordid comment or story in the ever so crucial night cap before bed.

There were two gentlemen sipping on delicious, wet gin martinis at the bar. As I'm walking by I hear the first guy say, "Imported, low mileage and everything looks great under the hood."
His friend responds, "Was it expensive with the international fees and taxes?"
The first guy goes, "Yeah but it was worth the body built for speed."
Intrigued, I leaned in to comment on the make and model of his new car.
Expressing a confused look, the first guy exclaims, "Car? I'm talking about my Eastern European fiancé!"

No comments:

Post a Comment